This year, the Friends of the Woodstock Library will hold 15 sales between April and December. Because we receive and process donations throughout the year, each sale features many new items. Be sure to check out our ‘table books’ which we think may be of particular interest. In addition to hardcovers and paperbacks, we have CDs, DVDs, and audio books on CDs for all ages and interests.
We don’t just set out boxes of donated books; we clean them, sort them, and shelve them by category, to make browsing more enjoyable. Our hardcover Fiction and Mystery sections are shelved alphabetically. Our Childrens and Young Adult Books are sorted by age group and genre. Our volunteers are big readers and are happy to make suggestions or try and help you track down a particular title. So come out to the Book Barn; you are sure to find something special!
2017 Book Sale Schedule
Book Sales are at 10:00am-3:00pm (unless noted otherwise).
- Saturday, April 22: First Sale of the Year!
- Saturday, May 13
- Saturday, May 27 – (Please note: The Library will be CLOSED for Memorial Day Weekend!)
- Saturday, June 10
- Saturday, June 24
- Saturday, July 9
- Saturday, July 22, from 10:00am-5:00pm: (Please note: The Library will be closed for the 85th Annual Woodstock Library Fair)
- Saturday, August 12
- Saturday, August 26
- Thursday, September 7 from 4:00-7:00pm: (Library Budget Vote & Trustee Election from 12:00pm-9:00pm)
- Saturday, September 9
- Saturday, September 23: Half-Price Sale
- Saturday, October 14: Bag Sale
- Saturday, October 28: Give-Away
- Saturday, December 2: Holiday Sale (10:00am-1:00pm, inside the Library)
Books and more for all tastes and ages. Happens in the Book Barn behind the Library!
Do you have items to donate? Check out the Book Sale donation page for more info.
Please no book donations: July 16-24, 2016 and November 5, 2016-January 2, 2018
Sponsored by The Friends of The Library of Woodstock, NY Inc. Help support the library by becoming a member of The Friends of the Library.