Once a year, the annual Library Fair offers people a new lens on their lives, a brief respite from the workaday world of commerce. The 85th Annual Woodstock Library Fair’s theme is “Dreamworld”.
Imagine walking into a familiar place – the library grounds – and all at once you are sharing the most wonderful dream with everyone else in Woodstock.
Saturday, July 23th, 10:00am-4:00pm
Woodstock’s oldest and largest celebration for the entire family! Your dreams will come true at the Woodstock Library.
Sonny Rollins, Jazz Legend, Medal of Arts and Kennedy Center Honoree
John Sebastian, Songwriter, Performer & Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductee
- Used Books in the Book Barn: Thousands of books for every taste at rock bottom prices @ 10:00am-4:00pm.
- Library Food Fair: Gourmet treats from area restaurants. Summer grill delights. See the menu!
- Lekker food truck: Food, beer, and wine from Lekker (http://www NULL.lekker209 NULL.com/).
- Rummage: Including vintage wedding gowns and bridesmaids’ dresses, a high end boutique and designer clothing.
- White Elephant: Fantastic collectibles and bric-à-brac.
- Great Expectations Raffle: First Prize: VIP Night At The Museum, a sleepover for 4 at The AMERICAN Museum of Natural History. Plus Midnight Ramble tickets, Woodstock Vacation Packages and dinner at The Rainbow Room.
- Exhibitor’s Tent: Discover local vendors, authors and more.
- Children’s Activities: Gerald & Piggie costume characters; hat making; dress making, face painting, Pony rides, Bounce Castle & paint-a-car.
- Fairtivities: Buddha Boards, Woodstock themed crossword, Virtual Reality Experience (https://techcrunch NULL.com/2016/07/19/a-brief-moment-of-vr-brilliance-with-trials-of-tatooine-for-htc-vive/), dream makers, dream weavers and dream takers.
- Live Music: All day long! Featuring Dave Leonard Dance Party (10:15) Mr. Roper (11am) Dharma Bums (12pm), The Dub Mob (1pm), Luise Mojica (2pm) & Ben Sebastian (3pm).
9:30am: Meet for Children’s Parade
Families meet at upper Comeau parking lot for Children’s Parade.
9:45am: Children’s Parade
Join us for the Children’s Parade as they march down from the upper Comeau parking lot towards the library.
10:00am: Maypole Dance
Maypole dance inside on library lawn featuring Tracy Bonham (http://www NULL.tracybonham NULL.com/) on violin!
10:10am: Dave Leonard Dance Party
Legendary DJ (http://www NULL.jtdproductions NULL.com/) and Radio Unleashed (http://radiounleashed NULL.com/) Host brings the party to our dance floor.
11:00am: Mr. Roper
Mister Roper (http://www NULL.misterroper NULL.com/), a roots-folk outfit headed up by singer-songwriters Eric Squindo and Rick Schneider.
11:45am: The Friends honor SONNY ROLLINS
12:00pm: The Dub Mob
The Dub Mob (http://www NULL.bombmobdub NULL.com/) a modern fusion of dub and electro-dance music, this live improv-driven power trio goes from downtempo dub to hopping electro-house.
1:00pm: The Dharma Bums
The well traveled longtime psychedelic raga band (http://www NULL.dharmabums NULL.org/) come back to the fair.
2:00pm: Luise Mojica
Luis Mojica (https://luismojica NULL.bandcamp NULL.com/) is an American pianist, composer, & performer. He uses the piano and loop pedal to tell stories about the Earth, gender, and magic.
3:00pm: The Friends honor JOHN SEBASTIAN followed by a performance by BEN SEBASTIAN
Fee: $2 donation at the gate.
Sponsored by: Friends of the Library of Woodstock, NY Inc.
(Please note, Library will be closed during the Fair!)
Woodstock Library Fair Great Expectations Raffle
Tickets $5 each or 5 for $20
Available at the Library and at the Fair. Need not be present to win!